Friday, January 11, 2013

#360 ~ Well Rounded (A glimpse of Behind the Scenes of a Charlisha Renata Photography Session)

Happy 2013!!! To bring in the new year, I decided to give you all a glimpse of how I work behind the camera. On many of my shoots I do all the prepping from make-up to styling and sometimes hair. See, I have been blessed with gifts that God intended for me to use. For so long I tried to keep them locked away in hopes of not intimidating others or seeming like I was all over the place. That has hindered me. I can no longer hide my talents. There is so much you all have not seen from me and in 2013, I am unleashing the beast! The Lioness has slept long enough. BRACE YOURSELVES. :) 

Make-up, Styling, & Photography, by moi (Charlisha Renata)

....special thanks to Drea Powell for modeling for me and to Terrell Jones for video & editing....

#360 ~Well Rounded (part 1)


#360 ~ Well Rounded (part 2)