Friday, October 26, 2012

Ghouls & Gowns ~ A Halloween Vintage Fashion Show



So, it's been 2 years since I produced my first fashion show. Stylus was a success and I'm extremely excited about the show I'm co-producing with my business neighbor, Erica (TheTranzformer) Sanford. When I was interning for Skirt Magazine-Memphis, I was sent out to take press photos of a hair show. That was the first time I saw Erica's work and I was amazed! I witnessed her razor cutting someone hair on stage in about 2 minutes and it was fabulous. I knew she was ahead of the game here in Memphis. A few months ago, she moved her salon next door to my studio at 1331 Union Ave. Since our professions collide, we decided to do a show for Halloween to showcase her special effects make-up and super creative hairstyles along with my high end vintage collection. So this Sunday, October 28, 2012, we will present Ghouls & Gowns and I hope to see you there!

Location: 1331 Union Ave (garage rooftop)
Time: 6pm
Tickets: $10 advanced/$20 VIP
info: contact@charlisharenata.com