Friday, October 14, 2011

Evolving.....

Wow! I have so much to share...it's going to be a while to catch up. Let's see...for those of you that follow me on facebook, the Kamoy Magazine Sexy Issue feature is old news (published July 2011 http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/267112 ) but I will start there. I am truly grateful that the opportunity to be published in an international magazine was given to me. It featured my dear friend and fellow photographer, Arekah the Goddess.


This shoot meant so much to me. It was called "Butterfly". I always wanted to do a photostory about my friend's growth and emergence into the artist she has become because her story is very close to mine. Not only is she a great photographer, but she also is a poet/spoken word artist, singer, actress, fashionista, and motivator.



This publication gave the courage to do what I originally wanted to do.....submit for the fashion issue......#staytuned